Maintaining Appropriate Levels of Behaviour in our work with Children & Young People complements the Sport Ireland Code of Ethics and the Code of Behaviour (Underage), the joint Code of Best Practice in Youth Sport and addresses the appropriate levels of behaviour, practice and conduct required from our young players, officials, coaches, trainers, mentors, supporters, parents/guardians and clubs.
Download the first edition of Maintaining Appropriate Levels of Behaviour in our Work with Children & Young People .
It is jointly promoted by Cumann Camógaíochta (Camogie Association), Cumann Lúthchleas Gael (The Gaelic Athletic Association), Cumann Peil Gael na mBan (Ladies Gaelic Football Association), Liathróid Láimhe CLG na hÉireann (GAA Handball Ireland) and Cluiche Corr na hÉireann (GAA Rounders ) as we promote good practice and assist those who promote and deliver our games to the highest possible standards.
- Code of Behaviour (Underage)
- Maintaining Appropriate Levels of Behaviour in our Work with Children and Young People
- Dealing with Alleged Breaches of the Code of Behaviour (Underage)
- Tackling Bullying Poster
- Póstaer Ag Dul i nGleic le Bulaíocht
- Code of Behaviour Youth Poster
- Child Protection and Coach Education Policy