Below are some useful resources that will help with retention in Camogie.
Camán 4 Fun
Module 1: Planning and Organisation
Module 2: Communicating with Young People
Module 3: Using Small Sided Games
View our Social Camogie Webpage HERE.
For more information on the initiative, please contact Shauna.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Introduction to Social Camogie (formerly ‘Camán N Chats’)
Information on Social Camogie (formerly ‘Camán N Chats’)
Camogie Development Resource Booklet
- Girls Get Active Sport Ireland Research Report
- Girls Get Active – Principles of Success
- Girls Get Active – Personal Profiles
- Girls Get Active – 5 Anchors of Needs and Wants
- Women in Sport Report – Reframing Sport for Teenage Girls
- Resources List
Retention Survey Report 2019 – 2021