Liberty Insurance and the Camogie Association are calling on all clubs, schools and counties to bring their banner to Croke Park on All-Irealnd Camogie Finals Day, Sunday September 13th and the best banner will win €1000 for their Camogie or GAA club, courtesy of Championship sponsor Liberty Insurance.
It's simple! All you have to do is design a banner and the best one will be chosen on the day by a judging panel at half-time during the Senior Final with €1000 going to their nominated Camogie or GAA club!
So, get busy designing your banner and bring it to Croke Park next weekend, Sunday September 13th.
Terms and conditions
How it will work on match day
During half time of the Liberty Insurance All-Ireland Senior final an announcement on the loud speaker will encourage supporters to raise their banners in the air. Three judges will be on pitch and will select the banner that they view as most eye-catching, smartest or funny. The winner will be asked to provide their contact details and the name of their GAA or Camogie club to which the prize fund is to be donated.
General Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this competition is the Camogie Association.
2. The prize is €1000 for a GAA or Camogie club.
3. Winners must nominate a GAA or Camogie club to receive the prize fund.
4. The prize is strictly non-transferable. There is no other prize alternative.
5. The competition is not open to Liberty Insurance employees or their immediate families.
6. There will be one winner chosen on 13th September.
7. The prize cheque will be posted the GAA or Camogie Club once their details have been verified
8. The name of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to the Camogie Association, Croke Park , St Joseph’s Avenue, Dublin 3, after the closing date.
9. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of the promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the relevant winner's name, hometown and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and the prize winner agree to take part in such related promotional activities as the promoter may require. Personal details will not be disclosed without prior consent of winner.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice.
12. Participation in the competition denotes acceptance of these terms and conditions and any additional competition specific terms and conditions, which may be advertised.
13. The promoter does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem in any network, system, server, provider, or otherwise which may result in entries not viewed by judges and contestants hereby waive any claim whatsoever for any losses, costs, damages and expenses arising from any such problems.
14. Entrant details will not be used for any other marketing purposes and will not be disclosed to any third parties.
19. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance, and if the winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period, or if the prize is declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at the promoter's discretion.
20. If any of the above clauses are unenforceable the rest of the terms and conditions shall remain in force.