The Camogie Association Media Awards and Mick Dunne Memorial Awards’ recipients for 2016 have been announced with a wide range of winners from throughout the country.
The 2016 Mick Dunne Memorial Awards’ recipients are:
· Local Media – Wicklow People
· Match Programme – Carlow Camogie Board
· PRO of the Year – Shirley Moloney, Cork Camogie Board
The 2016 Camogie Association Media Awards’ recipients are:
· Best Media Innovation – Sarah Leahy
· Digital Promotion – KCLR 96FM
· Photography – Tom Fox
The awards will be presented on Saturday, February 4th at Croke Park in conjunction with the Camogie Association Volunteer of the Year Awards.
This is the eleventh year of the awards which honour the contributions of local and national press and volunteers in the promotion and development of Camogie.