The Camogie Association seeks an experienced and dynamic financial accountant to work in its head office at Croke Park. The post holder will report to the Association’s Ard Stiúrthóir. The post will be offered for a seven month contract period.
Camogie Association Post Vacancy for Finance Manager
The primary function of this position will be:
• The management of all financial controls within the Association up to the preparation of the annual accounts for submission to the auditors.
• The development and maintenance of accounting systems and controls within the Association.
• The sourcing of public funding from local, national and European bodies.
The successful candidate will have:
• Professional accounting qualifications.
• Minimum 2 years experience in the accounting field.
• Good IT Skills with a comprehensive knowledge of an accounting package.
• Knowledge of public funding.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective relationships internally and externally with a variety of people.
• Strong planning and organisational skills.
• Knowledge of and an interest in sport.
• A highly motivated and positive approach.
An application form and full details of the position and work of the Camogie Association are available on www.camogie.ie. The closing date for applications is February 22nd
Click on the link to download the Job Application for Finance Manager