We are delighted to launch Coach: Me 2020/21 – A Coach Support Initiative from the Camogie Association.
What is Coach:Me?
- Open to all coaches aged 18+ with a Foundation/Level 1/Level 2 award, Coach:Me is a series of 4x interactive online sessions based on popular coaching topics.
- Each session is a guided learning opportunity where your questions and interests in each area will inform what we talk about on the night!
- Coaches will select from a menu of topics in advance of each session so it can be tailored to your individual learning needs and areas of interest
What are the benefits of taking part?
- Become part of a supportive coaching community where you can ask questions and debate topics relevant to your practice with other coaches.
- Improve your camogie coaching skills and knowledge through a mixture of classroom sessions, interactive presentations and discussions with Coach Developers and other coaches.
- Receive access to follow up resources to reinforce learning and aid future development.
What does it involve?
4x interactive on-line classrooms, 7.30-8.30pm each night:
- Wednesday 18th November 2020 – Physical Fitness
- Wednesday 9th December 2020 – Skill Development
- Wednesday 20th January 2021 – How to Coach Skills
- Wednesday 17th February 2021 – Games
How do I sign up?
Click HERE to sign-up – the closing date for registration is 5pm on Monday November 16h.
For more information, please contact Stuart Reid – firstname.lastname@example.org