We are delighted to introduce a new post for all counties and clubs – The PR-Óg!
This will be a position for a young person to learn the ropes for public relations and promotion of Camogie.
Is it for you?
- Interest in Camogie
- Aged between 15-21
- Interest in using social media
- Enthusiastic and can work as part of a team
- Improves Camogie promotion for your club or county
- Improves communication skills
- Gains transferable skills for CAO/UCAS/Career
What will you have to do?
- Complete a 1-hour training session held by the National Communication Team
- Work as part of a team with your county or club PRO
- Social Media training
If you are interested, what should you do next?
- Register here by Friday 3rd July and a member of the National team will be in contact
- For more information or queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org