The Camogie Association, Ladies Gaelic Football Association and the WGPA invite tenders to undertake an ongoing independent and objective evaluation of the Government Grant Support Scheme to intercounty Camogie and Ladies Football players
The Support Scheme involves the provision of grant aid distributed equally to all highest-grade county teams participating in National League and/or All-Ireland championship competitions. Over 50 grants will be issued to County Boards each year of the grant.
The Support has three primary objectives; namely to assist with:
- Injury Prevention and Medical Cover
- Maximising Player and Team Performance
- Access to Training Facilities
The timeframe for submission of the final report of the project is September 2019, commencing in March 2019 on award of contract.
The project will involve the submission of an interim report on the third year of the Scheme in May 2019. This contract may be subject to extension based on funding outcomes.
The maximum budget for the work is €15,000 (incl. VAT).
This is inclusive of all expenses, travel, subsistence and administration. Any quotations exceeding this amount will not be evaluated.
The successful tenderer will:
- Provide details of relevant experience in conducting evaluation in sports or relevant fields
- Provide details of relevant qualifications in delivering on all aspects of the tender
- Provide two referees associated with the two most appropriate pieces of work
- Work in accordance with the objective set for the tender evaluation
For further information please refer to this Information Document
Tender submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is Tuesday February 26th 2019 at 5pm. Late applications will not be considered. Interviews will take place on Thursday March 7th 2019.