Job Opportunity – Office and Communications Administrator (Temporary post until 31 December 2016)
Key duties and responsibilities
· Channelling all correspondence and telephone calls, replying to same on behalf of the Ard Stiúrthóir or redirecting to the appropriate section
· Organise meetings, meeting packs, travel and accommodation and attend meetings, where applicable
· Provide advice/assistance on a daily basis to people with queries on administrative aspects of the Official Guide and/or Mandatory Procedures and Binding Codes
· Issue official correspondence as requested
· With the Operations Co-ordinator, provide administrative support relating to:
o information and data management;
o information technology;
o facilities management;
o office supplies;
o financial administration, including purchase order system;
o events and operational planning.
· With the National Fixtures Administrator, issue correspondence to members relating to Garda Vetting and maintain records
· Maintain and update the Central Office non-membership contacts database
· Liaise with Ard Chomhairle, its Sub Committees, members and outside agencies where applicable
· Provide administrative support to the National Communications and PR Committee, acting as its Minutes Secretary
· Work closely with the Communications Manager on updating content to www.camogie.ie and the Camogie Association’s social media
· Work closely with the Communications Manager and the Operations Co-ordinator on:
o Publication production
o Liaison with commercial and charitable partners’ events and support administration of their promotional activities
o PR activities
o Implementing the Association’s licensing system
· Undertake any other responsibilities as defined from time to time by the Ard Stiúrthóir.
The post is based in the Camogie Association offices in Dublin. The post operates in a team environment and the post holder will be expected to work in a collaborative way with staff and volunteer colleagues.
From time to time the post requires an element of working unsocial hours including weekend work and travel.
Salary: €25-28k plus expenses (travel, overnight accommodation costs where required, other allowable expenses in accordance with policies approved by Ard Chomhairle (Central Council) of the Camogie Association.
Annual Leave: 23 days annual leave. A time off in lieu (TOIL) system also operates.
Candidates are asked to demonstrate the following:
· Excellent IT Skills, particularly in Excel & MS Office Package
· Excellent organisation skills
· Familiarity with social media
· Written and oral communications skills
· Experience of customer service
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Hands-on experience in small/medium organisation or in team settings
· Experience of working with community and voluntary organisations, especially in the sports sector
Please submit a full CV, no later than 5.00p.m. Friday 1st July 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Joan O’Flynn, Ard Stiúrthóir, Camogie Association, Croke Park, Dublin 3.