In August 2020, the Camogie Association launched its latest National Development Plan, 2020-2023 which focuses on the key messages of Passion, People, Pride and Place.
To help ensure that the National Development plan achieves its goals and objectives, an Implementation Plan Committee has been established.
The Committee is a voluntary sub-committee of the Association’s Ard Chomhairle and will be responsible for monitoring, evaluating, and reporting progress on the National Development Plan, during its lifetime, from August 2020 until April 2023.
The Committee will also advise on the rollout and data analysis of the annual National Survey on the National Development Plan as well as liaising with staff, other committees, and key stakeholders to support the effective evaluation of progress, and identification of risks and opportunities in the implementation of the plan.
The members of the National Development Plan Implementation Committee are:
- Chairperson, Dr. Paul Donnelly – CLG Naomh Pól, Béal Feirste & Ulster University
- Committee Member, Ambrose Curry – Oliver Plunkett/ Eoghan Ruadh, Dublin
- Committee Member, Ivor Lehane – Annacurra Camogie Club, Wicklow
- Committee Member, Dónal Murphy – Cuala, Dublin
- Committee Member, Anna-Marie McCarthy – Fermoy Camogie Club, Cork
- Committee Member, Sinéad McNulty – CEO/ Ard Stiúrthóir, The Camogie Association
- Committee Member, Louise Conlon – Technical Development & Participation Manager, The Camogie Association
The National Development Plan, 2020-2023 can be downloaded HERE