We are now accepting nominations for the Camogie Association Volunteer of the Year Awards for 2020.
This award recognises the fantastic work of our volunteers at all levels of the association. We would greatly appreciate if you could inform all clubs of the importance of participating in the nomination process.
Guidelines for County Boards, and Nomination Forms are attached and completed forms can be sent back to each county board. It is the County Board’s responsibility to forward the nomination details to The Camogie Association via the link provided below.
- Club Volunteer of the Year Award Nomination Form 2020 – County Board to circulate this form to all clubs, encouraging nominations
- Guidelines for County Boards for Volunteer of the Year Award Process 2020 – details involved for County Board duties, please nominate your volunteer using the link provided
Steps for County Secretary:
1) Send Nomination Documents to all clubs and with a closing date of no later than Friday 8th January 2021.
2) Clubs submit Nomination Form to the county secretary by closing date issued
3) County executive pick a winner and submits nomination by the following link Volunteer of the Year 2020 Nomination Form by Friday 15th January 2021.
4) County winner will be contacted by The Camogie Association regarding awards ceremony.
If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com.