We are recruiting for a Part-Time Government Support Scheme Administrator.
The post-holder will be responsible for the coordination of the Government Support Scheme with county boards as directed by the Scheme Implementation Group (SIG).
The post-holder will co-ordinate the application and processing of grants and will be the main point of communication with the designated Counties.
The role includes:
- Coordination of the system for submission of Government Scheme Grants
- Providing general administrative support to the Scheme Implementation Group and counties in relation to the Government Support Scheme
- Delivering excellent customer service through the management of all queries received in relation to the scheme and ensuring they are directed to the correct area, tracked and resolved efficiently
- Ensuring that counties submit their grant applications on agreed timescale
- Receiving and processing all applications in relation to the government support scheme
- Receiving and processing all financial claims in relation to the government support scheme
- Collation of interim and final reviews, reports and financial documents
- Liaising with county secretary, county manager and the player representative from each county on queries or support required for grants
- Maintaining processes for delivery of payments to counties
- Assisting with organisation and delivery of information workshops if required for roll out of grants
- Reporting to the Scheme Implementation Group in relation to all elements of the scheme
Completing any other duties as may reasonably be required of the post
If you are interested in the role, click here to view the Job Specification.
If you are interested, submit a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is Friday 26th February.