The Camogie Association Media Awards and Mick Dunne Memorial Awards’ recipients for 2019 have been announced with a wide range of winners from throughout the country.
The 2019 Mick Dunne Memorial Awards’ recipients are:
· Local Media – Community Radio Kilkenny City
· Match Programme – Leinster Camogie Board
· PRO of the Year – Mary O'Leary, Monaleen Camogie Club
The 2019 Camogie Association Media Awards’ recipients are:
· Best Media Innovation – Eoghan Cormican, Irish Examiner
· Digital Promotion – Leinster Camogie Board
· Photography – David Ribeiro (Cork)
The awards will be presented on Saturday February 15th in Croke Park in conjunction with the Camogie Association Volunteer of the Year Awards.
This is the fourteenth year of the awards which honour the contributions of local and national press and volunteers in the promotion and development of Camogie.