The Camogie Association Media Awards and Mick Dunne Memorial Awards’ recipients for 2017 have been announced with a wide range of winners from throughout the country.
The 2017 Mick Dunne Memorial Awards’ recipients are:
· Local Media – C103
· Match Programme – Munster Camogie Board
· PRO of the Year – Ann Marie Guinan (Offaly)
The 2017 Camogie Association Media Awards’ recipients are:
· Best Media Innovation – Tipp FM
· Digital Promotion – We Are Dublin
· Photography – Aidan Ryan (Clare)
· Special Recognition – Wexford Camogie4Teens
The awards will be presented on Saturday February 17th in Croke Park in conjunction with the Camogie Association Volunteer of the Year Awards.
This is the twelfth year of the awards which honour the contributions of local and national press and volunteers in the promotion and development of Camogie.