The Camogie Association Media Awards and Mick Dunne Memorial Awards’ recipients for 2018 have been announced with a wide range of winners from throughout the country.
The 2018 Mick Dunne Memorial Awards’ recipients are:
· Local Media – Waterford News & Star
· Match Programme – Clare Camogie Board
· PRO of the Year – Risteárd Ó Fuaraín (Kerry)
The 2018 Camogie Association Media Awards’ recipients are:
· Best Media Innovation – Tipp FM – #believe campaign
· Digital Promotion – Cork Camogie Board – SE Systems Cork Camogie Senior Championship campaign
· Photography – Séamus McElligott (Limerick)
The awards will be presented on Saturday January 26th in Croke Park in conjunction with the Camogie Association Volunteer of the Year Awards.
This is the thirteenth year of the awards which honour the contributions of local and national press and volunteers in the promotion and development of Camogie.