After the success of last year’s inaugural Coach:Me initiative, we are delighted to launch Coach:Me 2021/22 – A Coach Support Initiative from the Camogie Association.
What is Coach:Me?
- Open to all coaches with a Foundation/Level 1/Level 2 award, Coach:Me is a series of 4x interactive online sessions based on popular coaching topics.
- Each session is a guided learning opportunity where your questions and interests in each area will inform what we talk about on the night!
- Coaches will select from a menu of topics in advance of each session, so it can be tailored to your individual learning needs and areas of interest
What are the benefits of taking part?
- Become part of a supportive coaching community where you can ask questions and debate topics relevant to your practice with other coaches.
- Improve your Camogie coaching skills and knowledge through a mixture of classroom sessions, interactive presentations and discussions with Coach Developers and other coaches.
- Receive access to follow-up resources to reinforce learning and aid future development.
- BONUS: Everyone who registers will receive access to the Coach:Me videos from 2020/21 – Physical Fitness, Skill Development, How To Coach Skills and Games.
What does it involve?
4x interactive online classrooms, 7.30-8.30pm each night:
- Wednesday 17th November 2021 – Reflective Practise
- Wednesday 8th December 2021 – Player Pathway and Season Planning
- Wednesday 26th January 2022 – Skill Evolution
- Wednesday 16th February 2022 – Coaching Skills
How do I sign up?
The closing date for registration is 5pm on Tuesday 2nd November
For more information, email Stuart Reid at firstname.lastname@example.org