INVITATION TO TENDER
DEVELOPMENT OF AN ONLINE PLATFORM FOR THE GOVERNMENT GRANT SUPPORT SCHEME
The Camogie Association, the Ladies Gaelic Football Association and the WGPA invite tenders to establish an online system that supports the Government Grant Support Scheme to inter county Camogie and Ladies Football Players.
The Camogie and Ladies Football Government Grant Support Scheme was launched in January 2017. The purpose of the Scheme is to provide funding to support an enhanced playing and training environment for intercounty Camogie players and Ladies Footballers. The Scheme equated to a grant of one million Euro, distributed equally in 2017 and 2018 to all highest-grade county teams participating in National League and/or All Ireland championship competitions. The Scheme has been extended into 2019 when at least 50 grants will be processed and issued to counties
The Scheme has three primary objectives; namely to assist with:
- Injury Prevention and Medical Cover
- Maximising Player and Team Performance
- Access to Training Facilities
The timeframe for completion of the IT system is March 2019, commencing in December/January2019 on award of contract. The current tender is to establish an online system to replace the current hard/soft copy (mainly email) submission and management processes used to administer the Scheme
The successful tenderer will:
- Provide details of relevant experience in establishing an online IT system for use by multiple users in providing a centralised information and support system.
- Provide details of Technical and professional ability to meet the tender requirements, including at least two examples of relevant work completed within the last 3 years
- Provide two referees associated with the two most appropriate pieces of work
- Work in accordance with the objective set for the tender evaluation
For further information please refer to the Information Document
Tender submissions should be sent to email@example.com
Closing date is Monday December 3rd at 5pm. Applications will not be accepted or considered after this date and time.