The Camogie Association are recruiting for 2 x temporary office administrator roles on a short term contract basis.
The successful candidate(s) in this role, will join the dynamic operations team in the Camogie association, and Duties of the Appointee will include:
- Channelling all correspondence and telephone calls, replying to same on behalf of the Ard Stiúrthóir or redirecting to the appropriate section
- Organise meetings, meeting packs, and attend meetings, where applicable
- Preparation of meeting minutes
- Provide advice/assistance on a daily basis to members and volunteers with queries on administrative aspects of the Official Guide and/or Mandatory Procedures and Binding Codes/ membership Management Systems etc.
- Assisting with projects / events/ publications
- Supporting delivery of club and county related online activities/ events
- Supporting delivery of events and activities co-ordinated by the Association
- General Administration support
- Working closely with the Operations Co-ordinator and Ard Stiurthoir
- Undertake any other responsibilities as defined from time to time by the Ard Stiúrthóir
Candidates must have
- excellent administration skills
- excellent customer service
- an interest in sport and supporting volunteers
- ideally at least 1 years experience in a similar role
- demonstrated experience of working effectively as part of a team
- self motivation and an ability to meet deadlines and targets
The role will have an immediate start date, and will be for a 3 month duration
While the Camogie Association offices are currently working from home, they will be returning to in person operations in line with government guidelines over coming weeks.
Full time roles operate a 39 hour week, and the salary range is €25-27k pro rata.
Part time options may be considered, depending on the experience level of the candidate.
Please submit a cover letter and current curriculum vitae to:
Jobs@camogie.ie by 2pm on Friday 28th January 2022.
The Camogie Association is an equal opportunities employer.