Liberty Insurance, proud partner of GAA Hurling and Camogie, today unveiled a new GAA Club Offer, which has the potential to net huge returns for GAA & Camogie clubs. There are two simple ways fans can help their local club on www.libertygaa.ie. Anyone who takes out a new motor or home insurance policy with Liberty Insurance before October 13th 2013 can nominate their local GAA or Camogie club to receive €50 from Liberty Insurance. The more people that take out a policy, the greater the financial return for the club. In addition, everyone who gets a quote from Liberty Insurance during the same period via www.libertygaa.ie will be in with a chance of winning €10,000 for their local club.
“Liberty Insurance is a committed partner of the GAA & Camogie Associations” said Annette Ní Dhathlaoí, Liberty Insurance, at today’s launch. “As we said at the announcement of our partnership back in May, our commitment extends far beyond our sponsorship of the GAA Hurling All Ireland Senior Championship and the Liberty Insurance Camogie Championships.”
“We know that clubs are the real heart of the GAA and this offer gives people the opportunity to really get behind their club and generate additional income in a very simple and achievable way.”
Details of the scheme were announced today by Milford Camogie Club’s Anna Geary and Murroe-Boher man Seamus Hickey, who will both line out for their counties in their respective semi-finals on the 17th and 18th of August.
“To be able to give a real financial benefit to your club, just by doing something you have to do anyway if you have a car or a house, is fantastic.” said Hickey “Liberty Insurance have made it very easy for people to financially support their club.”
To participate, anyone wishing to get a quote just needs to visit www.libertygaa.ie where they will be guided through the quote and club nomination process in very simple steps.
Uachtarán Chumann Lúthchleas Gael Liam Ó Néill and Uachtarán An Cumann Camógaíochta, Aileen Lawlor have both welcomed the initiative by Liberty Insurance and called on GAA and Camogie clubs across the country to maximise its potential to the full in order to make a tangible contribution to their clubs.
The Liberty Insurance GAA Club Offer is up and running from today until the 13th October, and to participate, visit www.libertygaa.ie
*Pictured at the Liberty Insurance GAA Club Offer is Anna Geary (Milford & Cork) and Seamus Hickey (Murroe-Boher, Limerick)
For further information, please contact:
Aoife McDonald, WH
• Liberty Insurance and the GAA announced a five year partnership on May 7th 2013.
• As part of the partnership, Liberty Insurance is a proud sponsor of the GAA Hurling All Ireland Senior Championship and the Liberty Insurance Camogie Championship.
• Participation in the Liberty Insurance GAA Club Offer is simple:
o Visit www.libertygaa.ie to be guided through the process
• There are two ways to support your local club:
o Get a quote and nominate your club to ensure they are in with a chance to win €10,000
o Take out a policy for motor or home insurance and your club will receive €50 from Liberty Insurance.
• There is no limit on what clubs can receive through the offer – the final donation will be based on the number of nominations a club has received during the offer period.
• You can take out a quote and nominate your club for entry in to the draw for €10,000 even if your policy is not due for renewal during the time frame.
• Clubs will receive a cheque after the scheme finishes in October.
• The draw for the €10,000 will take place after October 13th.