Servicing Officer for Camogie All Ireland Colleges
The All Ireland Camogie 2nd Level Colleges Council administers camogie for all secondary schools in Ireland. Competitions are administered for senior and junior cycle at all grades.
The Council is inviting applications for a 2nd Level Servicing Officer to administer all competitions.
The servicing officer position will be for a trial period of 1 year.
Please send your CV and relevant details to:
Director of Camogie Development
An Cumann Cam¾gaÝochta, Croke Park Dublin 3
Or by email to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications is Monday Nov 29th
Duties to include the following:
– Organise All-Ireland Inter-provincial Competition at Junior and Senior (A, B, C and Inter-provincial at both levels)
– Arrange and co-ordinate All-Ireland quarter-final, semi-final and finals at Senior Level
– Arrange and co-ordinate All-Ireland quarter-final, semi-final and finals at Junior level.
– Be available to attend finals
– Liaise with Programmes Officer in arranging programmes for Finals
– Report to Comhairle na n-Iarbhunscoileanna on progress of competitions
– Attend Comhairle na n-Iarbhunscoileanna meetings
– Send updates of results to the Camogie Association, Provincial Councils and National PRO
– Computer Literate on Microsoft Word, Excel and other programmes
– Knowledge of National & provincial post primary competition structures & byelaws
– Proven track record of organisation of tournaments or events
– Familiar with inter-county and club schedules and their impact on the post primary program
– Experience of PR and communication work
– Experience with development of games and a dynamic approach to improving the profile of the competitions
– Familiar with the national development plan
– Garda vetting clearance
– A Coaching or refereeing qualification would also be an advantage
– Have own transport, mobile, access to fax & email